The aim of this forum is to facilitate exchange of information and discussions related to insect production, between ERGIP members. The ERGIP forum is covering a broad area and hosting multiple discussion channels, such as insect technologies, insects’ genetics, insect application and insect nutrition, etc.). Furthermore, it is within the scope of this forum to provide young scientists with a channel (young scientist corner) for discussing and disseminate latest research in insect production.

Home page Forum Production Recipe when working on nutrition Reply To: Recipe when working on nutrition

• David

March 30, 2023 at 7:25 am

Hi,

I think you are pointing out one of the biggest challenges in BSF nutrition research! Yet, here we follow a very similar way because we have not found a ‘pure’ diet. It is also one of the topics to discuss in the nutrition working group as it is a major hurdle to tackle.

I’m quite sure you read/saw it already but this may give inspiration (not mine, but a fellow member): https://jasbsci.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40104-021-00659-y